Hardware Stamping Parts Of The Production Process Details
Hardware stamping is a kind of processing method with high production efficiency, low material loss and low processing cost. It is more suitable for mass production of parts, with high precision, easy to realize mechanization and automation, and also convenient for post-processing processing of parts.
Hardware stamping parts four kinds of processing technology.
1. Punching: The stamping process to separate the plate material (including punching, falling, trimming, cutting, etc.).
2. Bending: The stamping process of bending the sheet into a certain angle and shape along the bending line.
3. Deep drawing: The stamping process of turning the flat sheet into various open hollow parts, or further changing the shape and size of the hollow parts.
4. Partial forming: The stamping process that changes the shape of the blank or stamped part by various partial deformations of different nature (including flanging, expanding, leveling and shaping processes, etc.).
Major methods to reduce the concavity and convexity of stamping parts
1. Inspection and correction of the drawing die: The drawing die needs to do regular inspection and maintenance to reduce the generation of convexity and concavity and maintain a stable state. The usual practice is to check the bonding scratches of the crimp ring and the processing surface (concave die rounding, convex die rounding) with samples.
2. Checking and correction of shear die: The reason for convexity and concavity after shear process is due to iron powder generated during shear process, so iron powder must be observed to avoid convexity and concavity before stamping.
3. Appropriate robot speed: For semi-automatic drawing die production, when the drawing die is in the lower die position and the robot speed is fast, the burr will fall on the upper part of the die and cause convexity and concavity. In order to avoid this problem, we can do the outfeed test of the parts before production, and reasonably set the speed and outfeed angle of the robot so that it will not touch the parts and the lower die.
4. Checking the cut-off surface: When cutting off the coiled material, the wear and breakage of the cut-off die will produce a lot of tiny iron powder attached to the edge, so the duplex cut-off surface must be checked in the material area or stamping line before stamping production, and the plate material must be cleaned in time to remove the burrs.
5. Checking of the plate cleaning device: Before stamping production, it is necessary to check and fix the cleaning settlement at the same time so that it may clean the plate material more effectively, which is also needed, and to pay attention to the roller gap and the quality of the cleaning oil. The detailed method is to put red paint on a steel plate and make it upside down after cleaning and settling, and then check the antecedent shape of the red paint being withdrawn, and if the removal rate is not up to standard, it is necessary to check and fix the cleaning and settling.